Best Wishes for New Year 2024, happy new year 2024 wishes in english, new year wishes for loved one 2024, happy new year wishes, quotes, messages, short new year wishes, new year messages for special someone
BEST WISHES FOR NEW YEAR 2024
NEW YEAR WISHES FOR FRIENDS:
- Knowing you has been a master class in true friendship. During the New Year, I hope to emulate your love and warmth. Wishing you a very Happy New Year.
- Another year of success and happiness has passed. With every New Year comes greater challenges and obstacles in life. I wish you courage, hope and faith to overcome all of the hurdles you may face. May you have a great year and a wonderful time ahead.
- Another year has passed, another year has come. I wish for you that, with every year, you achieve all of your dreams. May God pour love and care on you. Happy New Year.
- Every year we make resolutions and we vow to keep them. This year, my only resolution is to keep spending time with you.
- I’m so excited to make new plans and new memories with you. Let’s make this year as good as the last one.
- This time of year, it’s important to gather friends around and spend time together. I am eager to ring in the New Year with you.
- Every year we try to diet and exercise. Maybe this year our plans will actually work. Happy New Year, friend.
- Remember when we were young and wanted to stay up for New Year’s Eve? Now we are old and all we want to do is sleep.
- Last year we got older and slower, but we had a good time. Let’s make sure we do the same in this New Year.
- Happy New Year, friend. I hope you saved some champagne because I’m going to need some drinks all year.
- This year may we continue to share the genuine friendship that adds happiness and warmth to even the most mundane days.
- You’re supposed to let go of the past and start off new. You are supposed to forgive all those who hurt you and be open to new relationships, with open arms. That is why, it is called the ‘New’ Year. May you have a Happy New Year, friend!
NEW YEAR GREETINGS FOR FAMILY:
- You made last year so special for me. It is my greatest wish that this coming year be special for you.
- As we step into another year I’d like to thank you for lifting me up every time when I am down and encouraging me to move forward. Have a beautiful year!
- Life changes, but my New Year wish for you remains the same—I wish you happiness, good health, and well-being from the bottom of my heart!
- I wish you to look forward to the upcoming year with confidence and courage, giving wings to your dreams! Live your life to the fullest extent, Best Wishes for Happy New Year!
- Years come and pass, but what it takes to make them worthwhile is someone’s unconditional love, wonderful memories, and zest offered to live them fully. You have given me all of these and much more in the past year, and I know there will be more to come from you in the year ahead.
- Wishing a very Happy New Year to the one who adds sunshine to our family.
- A family like ours lights up every year with happiness and joy! And I am lucky to be a part of it! Happy New Year.
- Families are like fudge—mostly sweet with a few nuts. Happy New Year.
- My sister, my first friend, my constant support: In the coming year, I wish you all of the blessings you truly deserve. I love you, Sis.
- Now, in the New Year, we look back upon warm memories. You’ve had a hand in every wonderfully warm memory I have, Mom. Happy New Year!
- Happy New Year, Grandma. I wish you a bright New Year, just like every year you have brightened in my life. Thank you.
- To my awesome brother: thank you for the fun and sometimes embarrassing memories we share. Let’s keep that tradition going in the upcoming year. Best Wishes for Happy New Year.
- As I look forward to a New Year, I always think of the gifts my parents have given me. Though we’re miles apart, you are always in my thoughts. Happy New Year.
FUNNY NEW YEAR WISHES:
What better way is there to kick off the New Year than with a huge smile and a couple of laughs? These funny New Year wishes are perfect for that quirky friend or family member who can appreciate a good joke. They’ll love getting your New Year’s card in the mail and smiling big at the funny jokes inside. Make sure you pair the funny message with your personal New Year’s wishes as well.
- Wishing you 12 months of success, 52 weeks of laughter, 365 days of fun, 8,760 hours of joy, 525,600 minutes of good luck, and 31,536,000 seconds of happiness.
- Many people look forward to the New Year for a new start on old habits.
- I’ve been waiting 365 days to say “Happy New Year” since I had so much fun saying it last year. Happy New Year, Friend.
- May this New Year bring actual change in you, not a recurrence of old habits in a new package.
- A New Year is the chance to start over with a clean slate. Too bad my credit card won’t start over with a blank slate.
- The most fun part about making New Year’s resolutions is breaking New Year’s resolutions. Can’t wait to mess up with you.
- I’m so excited for the New Year. Unfortunately, I don’t have any resolutions to make since I’m already perfect.
- Happy New Year. Here is a wish for the New Year from someone who is adorable, handsome, and intelligent and wants to see you smiling always.
- Happy New Year. Here’s to another year pretending that I like you people.
- Happy New Year. Here’s to having a fresh start at binge eating, boozing, and slacking off.
- We all get the exact same 365 days. The only difference is what we do with them.
- This year may I wish you finally learn how to use your smartphone properly.
- To a New Year full of new possibilities, even though I’m sure we’ll just do the same old stuff anyway.
- Happy New Year and good luck in the next year! We’ll both need it!
NEW YEARS RESOLUTION:
These New Year’s resolution quotes will offer up just the right amount of inspiration to help you stick to your promises this year. Include these Happy New Year quotes in your sparkle and shine New Year’s cards to cause a big impact. You’ll feel great sending your loved ones such a beautiful card with warm wishes, and they’ll feel equally inspired for the New Year.
- “Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other.” -Abraham Lincoln
- “If you asked me for my New Year Resolution, it would be to find out who I am.” -Cyril Cusack
- “Let our New Year’s resolution be this: we will be there for one another as fellow members of humanity, in the finest sense of the word.” -Goran Parson
- “How few there are who have courage enough to own their faults, or resolution enough to mend them.” -Benjamin Franklin
- “Character is the ability to carry out a good resolution long after the excitement of the moment has passed.” -Caveat Robert
- “Each year’s regrets are envelopes in which messages of hope are found for the New Year.” -John R. Dallas Jr.
- “The changes in our life must come from the impossibility to live otherwise than according to the demands of our conscience, not from our mental resolution to try a new form of life.” -Leo Tolstoy
- “We must always change, renew, rejuvenate ourselves; otherwise, we harden.” -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- “One resolution I have made and try always to keep is this: To rise above the little things.” -John Burroughs
- “Good resolutions are simply checks that men draw on a bank where they have no account.” -Oscar Wilde
- “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.” -Albert Einstein
- “We spend January 1 walking through our lives, room by room, drawing up a list of work to be done, cracks to be patched. Maybe this year, to balance the list, we ought to walk through the rooms of our lives… not looking for flaws, but for potential.” -Ellen Goodman
NEW YEAR MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES:
These motivational quotes for the New Year will help you shine a spotlight on the opportunity the turning of a year brings. Take the bull by the horns this year and do so with a few wise words from these New Year messages.
- “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson
- ”Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.” -Oprah Winfrey
- “Tomorrow, is the first blank page of a 365-page book. Write a good one.” -Brad Paisley
- “One thing with gazing too frequently into the past is that we may turn around to find the future has run out on us.” -Michael Chibouk
- “Year’s end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us.” -Hal Borland
- “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” -C.S. Lewis
- “This is a new year. A new beginning. And things will change.” -Taylor Swift
- “Hope smiles from the threshold of the year to come, whispering ‘it will be happier.” -Alfred Tennyson
- “For last year’s words belong to last year’s language and next year’s words await another voice.” -T.S. Eliot
- “We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity, and its first chapter is New Year’s Day.” -Edith Lovejoy Pierce
- “Drop the last year into the silent limbo of the past. Let it go, for it was imperfect, and thank God that it can go.” -Brooks Atkinson
- “The object of a new year is not that we should have a new year. It is that we should have a new soul.” -G.K. Chesterton
- “Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each New Year find you a better man.” -Benjamin Franklin
- “The bad news is time flies. The good news is you’re the pilot.” -Michael Altshuler
- “Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.” -Carl Bard
NEW YEAR TEXT AND SMS:
- A collection of festive Happy New Year text messages that are perfect for sending to a close friend or family member on New Year’s Eve!
- Happy New Year! Although we may be far apart, you are always in my heart.
- Happy New Year! Here’s to sharing more good times and great memories in 2024.
- 10✨9✨8 ✨7✨6✨5✨4✨3✨2✨1🎇2024 – Happy New Year! Wishing you an amazing 365 days ahead.
- Wishing you a great year that begins with happiness and ends with that too. Happy New Year!
- As the sun sets on another year, I wish you great company and good cheer.
- Wishing you a blessed New Year! When I count my blessings, I count you twice.
- Sending peace, love, and joy to you and your loved ones this New Year.
- Happy New Year! Sending love and light from afar.
- Happy New Year! I hope all your dreams come true in 2024.
- Happy New Year my friend – it’s time to shine bright like a diamond!
- Happy New Year! Let’s eat, drink, and be merry – for tomorrow we diet!
- Out with the old, in with the new! Wishing you a wonderful 2024.
- Sing and dance and make good cheer, let’s make it last throughout the year!
Read Also : New Year Resolutions Ideas
NEW YEAR POEMS:
Happy New Year poems and short verses to wish your friends and family a happy New Year’s Eve! Perfect for a New Year’s Eve toast or speech, or to write in a text message as the midnight hour approaches!
Stir the eggnog. Lift the toddy.
Happy New Year, everybody!
Ring out the old, ring in the new,
Ring, happy bells, across the snow:
The year is going, let him go;
Ring out the false, ring in the true.
~ Alfred Lord Tennyson
Another fresh new year is here
another year to live!
To banish worry, doubt, and fear,
To love and laugh and give!
~ William Arthur Ward
Here’s to the bright New Year
And a fond farewell to the old;
Here’s to the things that are yet to come
And to the memories that we hold.
Let us have wine and women
Mirth and laughter
Sermons and soda-water
the day after.
~ Lord Byron
Congratulations! Today is your day.
You’re off to Great Places! You’re off and away!
You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself any direction you choose.
~ Dr. Seuss
SAYING HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ‘ SPANISH’ AND DIFFERENT LANGUAGES:
- Want to wish your friends a happy new year in a different language? Here are some short Spanish phrases to wish your friends Happy New Year in Spanish!
- ¡Feliz Año Nuevo!– Happy New Year!
- ¡Feliz Año!– Happy Year!
- ¡Próspero Año Nuevo!– Prosperous New Year!
- ¡Feliz 2024!– Happy 2024!
- Que tengas UN próspero año.– I hope you have a prosperous new year.
- Que Dios Te bendiga Este Año Nuevo.– God bless you this New Year.
- And here is how you wish someone a “Happy New Year” in more languages!
- French: Bonne Année
- Italian: Felice Anno Nuovo
- Portuguese: Feliz Ano Novo
- German: Frohes Neues Jahr
- Dutch: Gelukkig nieuwjaar
- Swedish: Gott nytt år
- Danish: Godt nytår
- Norwegian: Godt nytt år
- Polish: Szczęśliwego Nowego Roku
- Russian: S Novim Godom
- Hindi: Naya Saal Mubaarak Ho
- Arabic: Sanah Jadiduh Saeidah
- Japanese: Akemashite Omedetô Gozaimasu(from January 1)